Have you been the victim of an automobile accident in Somerset County, Maryland? Are your injuries forcing you to take unpaid days off of work? Are you undergoing numerous medical procedures such as surgeries, ER visits, X-rays, etc.caused by the accident? Do you now live with chronic physical pain (which can lead to emotional suffering) due to the accident you were injured in? Were you partly at fault for the accident? If so, you can still obtain benefits and financial compensation. Under Maryland personal injury law accident victims can many times recover benefits and compensation for damages and economic losses. It is a wise move for you to consult with a skilled Maryland car accident lawyer serving all of Somerset County, Maryland
Contact our Somerset County car accident lawyers if you have been injured due to the carelessness of another. We offer free consultations and serve all of Somerset County, Maryland including Princess Anne and Crisfield. In addition, we charge no fee unless we recover for you and your family.
Common Auto Accident Concerns
- What do I do at the accident scene?
- Do I have to go to the doctor if I feel ok?
- What compensation am I entitled to if the other driver is at fault?
- Does my health insurance have to pay for my medical treatment?
- What if the faulty driver was uninsured?
- What if the faulty driver has inadequate insurance to cover all my damages?
- Will my case resolve in a settlement or trial?
- Should I give a statement to the faulty driver’s insurance company?
- Should I give the faulty driver’s insurance company a medical authorization?
- Should I accept the settlement offer from the liable parties insurance company?
- What photographs and other documentation will be helpful to my attorney in pursuing my claim?
- How long do I have to file my auto accident lawsuit according to Maryland law?
- I was partially at fault, can I still recover benefits, damages and monetary compensation?
Contact Our Somerset County Car Accident Lawyers
Our team of Somerset County car accident lawyers will answer all of these questions and more. Contact them immediately for a free initial consultation. They operate on a contingency fee basis meaning they charge no fee unless they recover for you.