Have you been injured in an auto accident in Montgomery County, Maryland? Was the accident, and your resulting injuries caused by the negligence of another? Do you know who is responsible for your medical bills? Are you concerned about how you will cover your regular bills as you are unable to work? Our experienced Montgomery County Maryland car accident lawyers will answer all of these questions and more. In addition, they will also fight to get you the maximum amount of compensation and benefits under Maryland personal injury law(s).
Our Bethesda, MD injury attorneys possess a wealth of experience handling all types of auto accident cases such as car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents.
Auto Accident Statistics
According to Wikipedia there are approximately 100 fatal car accidents every day in the United States as of 2013. On average 90% of these fatal car accidents involve vehicle to vehicle collisions. The remaining 10% involve pedestrian accidents. These stats, while focusing on the entire country, also apply to Montgomery County, Maryland.
Where Accidents Happen In Montgomery County
Montgomery County, like many other parts of Maryland, is rich with thousands of miles of roads, highways, interstates and surface streets. Due to the heavy congestion the Washington D.C. area many accidents occur on Interstate-495 aka the Capital Beltway. Interstate 270 connects the Bethesda area to Frederick MD and Interstate-370 connects motorists to I-270 and the MD 200 toll road. Accidents are very common on these roads during all times of the year.
In addition, the Silver Spring, Bethesda, Gaithersburg and Rockville areas have very heavily traveled arteries including East-West Highway, Route 355, MD 200, MD 29, Connecticut Avenue and others. These roadways connect motorists to other parts of Maryland as well as Washington D.C. Regardless of what type of road you were injured on you should consult with our experienced Gaithersburg MD car accident lawyers.
Types Of Accidents Our Accident Lawyers Handle
There is no type of motor vehicle accident, traffic accident, pedestrian accident or commercial vehicle accident our Silver Spring, MD injury attorneys have not handled. However, some of the most common are drunk driving accidents, rear end collisions, head on collisions, lane change accidents, bike accidents, side impact accidents, reckless driving accidents and accidents caused by distracted driving.
Montgomery County Maryland Facts
Montgomery County is a county in the U.S. state of Maryland. As of 2013 the population was at 1,016,677. In terms of population Montgomery County, which includes the cities of Silver Spring, Bethesda, Olney, Germantown, Gaithersburg and Bethesda, is the most populated county in Maryland. The county seat and largest municipality is Rockville, although the census-designated place of Germantown is the most populous place.
Being so close to Washington D.C. Montgomery County is part of the Washington–Arlington–Alexandria, DC–VA–MD–WV metro area. Most of the county’s residents live in unincorporated areas, of which the most built up are Silver Spring, and Bethesda, though the incorporated cities of Rockville and Gaithersburg are also large population centers as are many smaller but significant places.
Being one of the most well to do counties in the country Montgomery County has the highest percentage (29.2%) of residents over 25 years of age who hold post-graduate degrees. In 2013, it was ranked as the 10th richest in the United States, with a median household income of $97.873.00.
Montgomery County, like other inter Washington, D.C. suburban counties, contain many major U.S. government offices, scientific research and learning centers, and business campuses. With so many people traveling in Montgomery County for school, work, etc. accidents are very common and warrant the help of an automobile accident attorney.
How Our Montgomery County, MD Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your case. Please send an email through this website and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Contact our experienced Montgomery County car accident lawyers if you need any of the following:
Montgomery County car accident lawyers
Bethesda auto accident lawyers
Chevy Chase car accident lawyers
Benefits Our Bethesda Injury Attorneys Can Get For You
Some of the more common benefits our Wheaton, MD injury attorneys get for their clients are pain and suffering compensation, lost wage compensation, diminished quality of life compensation and medical expense compensation. Please connect with our Germantown, Maryland auto accident lawyers to discuss your claim. No fee unless we win compensation for you.