Personal Injury Attorneys Aberdeen, MD
Accidents and their resulting injuries happen unexpectedly. In an instant, you’re faced with medical bills, lost wages, pain, inconvenience, and disability. It can be overwhelming and scary. Our team of Aberdeen personal injury lawyers are here to help if you’ve been injured in an accident through no fault of your own. The Aberdeen Maryland personal injury lawyers on our team are experienced and caring personal injury attorneys who represents accident and injury victims in all of Maryland. They does not represent insurance companies and he only gets paid if he wins your case. Our team of Aberdeen, Maryland injury attorneys have your best interest in mind and are known for making insurance companies play fair and “do the right thing” when there has been a serious injury and a serious loss.
What is a personal injury claim? A personal injury claim is a claim for legal relief after a person has been harmed by another person. These acts can be intentional, reckless, or negligent. If you are considering filing a personal injury claim or lawsuit, it is important to speak with our experienced Elkton, MD personal injury lawyers who knows Maryland personal injury laws and statutes.
When caused by the carelessness of another, the following types of accidents can result in personal injury claims:
- Auto accidents such as car, tractor trailer and motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents including jogging and exercise accidents
- Boating accidents, SeaDoo and jet ski accidents
- Burn accidents such as chemical burns, electrical burns and car fires
- Bus Accidents and mass transit accidents
- Car accidents like drunk driving accidents, T-Bone accidents and rear end collissions
- Defective product accidents including seat belts, airbags and car seat recalls
- Distracted driver accidents due to texting, internet surfing, emailing
- Dog bite accidents in homes, zoos, neighborhoods and apartments
- Drunk driving accidents due to alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, Vicodin, opioids and muscle relaxers
- Motorcycle accidents involving passengers, drivers, cars and tractor trailers
- Pedestrian accidents at crosswalks, intersections, in cities and on college campuses
- Premises liability accidents such as animal attacks, in a Walmart, gas station, gym, Wawa, grocery store, clothing store, movie theater, mall or outlet mall
- Slip and fall accidents on private property, golf courses, casinos, convenience stores, malls, hospitals and office buildings
- Tractor trailer accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, semi-truck accidents and tanker truck accidents
- Trucking accidents such as jackknife accidents, lane change accidents, tractor trailer turnovers and commercial vehicle accidents
- Workers compensation cases such as back injuries, slip and falls, head injuries, burns, fires, explosions and manual labor injuries
- Wrongful death claims against drivers, trucking companies, Uber, Lyft, taxis, limousines, hospitals, nursing homes and employers
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Aberdeen, Maryland and want to know if you have a personal injury claim, please contact us today in order to schedule a free personal injury case evaluation. Our Aberdeen, MD personal injury lawyers handle personal injury claims throughout Maryland and we’ll even come to you if needed. Please connect with us today as our Aberdeen car accident injury lawyers want to help.
The Aberdeen Maryland personal injury lawyers on our team serve those injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and trucking accidents across all of MD. This includes Annapolis, Aberdeen, Baltimore City, Bel Air, Bethesda, Bowie, Catonsville, Churchville, College Park, Columbia, Dundalk, Dunkirk, Denton, Easton, Edgewood, Eldersburg, Elkton, Ellicott City, Essex, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glen Burnie, Hagerstown, Havre De Grace, Hyattsville, Joppatowne, Landover, Lanham, Lutherville, Ocean City, Olney, Owings Mills, Potomac, Salisbury, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Timonium, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf, La Plata, Bennsville, Westminster and Wheaton, MD.